2018 Bad Boy 4' Bad Boy Cutter
Call for Price
We're Putting A New Spin On A Winning Formula
We've built our entire reputation on the strength of our mowers and cutting decks.
Now we've brought our legendary build quality and reputation for virtually over-building our equipment to the rotary cutter market, delivering the best value in the industry by making it the perfect match for your hard work - and your tractor.
Engineered To Be Stronger At Every Point.
Point-for-point, weld-for-weld, compare the all-new Bad Boy Mowers Rotary Cutter to any other in the single drive five-foot or six-foot market and you’ll probably not only be surprised by the specs, but by the price as well.
- Skid Plates: Replaceable 1/4" steel sleds for bearing the brunt as the first line of abuse.
- Gearbox: Produce ripping fast blade speeds with slip clutch or shear pin clutch options.
- PTO Cradle: Keeps PTO shaft from laying on the ground when stored.
- Pivot Locking Top: Makes attaching cutter easier to connect at the top hitch pin.
- Ride Along Storage: Instructions or other documents are stored protected on deck.
- Rear Skid Plates: Protects the deck from damage when backing into tight areas or around trees.
- Gear Box: 40hp heavy duty
- Gear Box Mount: 3/8" steel
- Deck Thickness: 10 gauge solid welded
- Skirt Thickness: 10 gauge steel
- Skid Shoes: 1/4'' Replaceable
- Lift Attachment Brackets: 1/2" solid welded
- Tail-Wheel Arm: 2-1/2"x2-1/2"x.180" designed to withstand rear tractor wheel lift off
- Tail-Wheel: 4" x 15" puncture resistant bushing style
- Stump Jumper: 12 splined, Standard duty, Pan style
- Warranty: 3 year limited on gear box 2 year limited on deck
- Weight: 600 Lbs
- Length (Including Tail-Wheel): 88"
- Total Width: 53 1/2"
- Overall Height: 36 1/2"
- Deck Height: 7"
- Cut Range: 2''-10''
- PTO Drive Shaft: Series 4 shear bolt or series 4 slip clutch
- Blades: 1/2" x 3"
- Tractor Range: 24-40 HP
- Cutting Capacity: 2" diameter
- Blade Tip Speed: 13,093 feet / minute
- 3-Point Hitch: category 1
- Blade Spindle: 1
- Tractor PTO RPM: 540
- Working Width
- 4 ft.
- 53 1/2 in.
- 88 in.
- 600 lb.
- Recommended HP
- 24-40 hp